Monday, August 4, 2008

Witches Brew

No! I am not the Witch!
When your kids are not thrilled with the idea of
getting in the tub...
Here is a fun idea.
I say: "If you will get in the tub...
I will let you make some witches brew.
They love this!
Recipe:
1/4 cup of Vinegar in one cup(plastic of course)
aka: WITCHES SPIT
1/4 cup of Soda in another cup,
aka GROUND UP FISH BONES
Then in 3rd cup you add a splash of each.
It fizzes and bubbles.
We always do a little chant...
Like: Witches Spit and Ground up bones make up the witches brew.
Stir it up and make a wish...
May your spells and wishes come true.
Or:
Mix and Stir my witches potion.
Put my wishes into motion.
If your child is a little timid. You can call it Fairy Dust.
My other grand daughter Adi's favorite food is
spinach with vinegar.
She loves pickles, vinaigrette dressings,
anything with vinegar on top.
When I poured up the potion ingredients for her,
she said: "This smells good, can I taste it?
Funny Baby!
I don't imagine a taste on the finger would hurt anything!
The mixed up potion, I don't recommend drinking!

No comments: