Monday, August 4, 2008

FAVORITE SUMMER SHOES!

Click to enlarge!
Front: Rocket Dogs.
Left: BCBG's not so comfy, but sooo cute, has dangling charms.
Eleven o'clock: All time favorite REEFS Way Comfy!
Top: Brown Suede, soo soft. Brand? Wear them tons!
Two o'clock: Just got these....Love them!
My friend Sandy and I both bought a pair.
You can get them at Nordstroms or Bakers for sure,
or Google: Ed Hurley Shoes. AWESOME!
Beautiful and Super Comfy!
White paten leather ones, they go with a lot! (Newport News)
My Darling Daughter-in-law Lindsey,
has all of her flip flops in a big basket in her closet,
it looks so cute!
OK...I am looking at this picture thinking:
"I REALLY NEED TO GET A LIFE"!
Who takes pictures of their shoes?????
But my point is: My life is way casual at the moment!
AND I AM LOVING IT!
NEWS FLASH:
FYI: IF YOUR FAVORITE
"THONGS" aka "FLIP FLOPS"
ARE LOOKING A LITTLE ON THE DIRTY SIDE....
and you know who you are!
THROW THEM IN THE WASHER
WITH YOUR NEXT BATCH OF
TOWELS OR BATHROOM RUGS.
THEY COME OUT SPARKLING CLEAN!
Your good to go!

No comments: