Tuesday, August 5, 2008

I'd do anything for you....

Tae Tae...What we would'nt do for you????
We have been friends with King, (Chad and Margeret Anderson's Cat) for a while now.
It is the coolest Cat.
It follows Adi down the street when we are riding our bikes or walking.
Well, King moved, so Tara bought Adi and Joe a Kitten.
So I guess you can see where this is going!
Adi was happy to share and take turns with Tae to hold the Kitten.
Tae was not so willing to give Adi her Kitten (Strawberry) back when her turn was over.
This caused a lot of tears and fighting. So Kendall said: "Just go buy her one of her own".
Now mind you... we really are not big cat lovers! But what Tae wants, Tae gets.
Because she is so sweet and adorable!
So we went to the pet store and she got her pick.
A darling little Tiger Kitty.
JASMINE or JAZZY for short.
I was on my computer in the office when I heard a noise...I turned around and there was Jazzy sitting in the Shutters. I can't believe they did'nt turn and flip her off of there.
She apparently had jumped onto the chair and then onto the shutter.
Cameron and Tae.
They really have a lot of fun together.
Cam is a good sport to play along with her make believe.
What good kids!

1 comment:

Robin said...

YES WE WOULD! I love this little girl! What a beautiful spirit, she has made such a differance in our life. She has shown us what it means to love, and brought our family together when we needed it the most... What a blessing she is to us! I love you Tae!!! I miss you!