Wednesday, August 20, 2008

LIZARD MANIA

Click on this Pic and you can see the kids Boots....
Mind you it is 100+ outside.
I guess they are snake proof?
Well, it all started when we were all at Tara's(behind my house)and
Shaun caught a little lizard for Adi.
She LOVES the lizard!
So I bought her a little Lizard cage at Wal-mart.
Adi has mothered this stupid Lizard to death.
So her Mom went to the Pet Store and bought the full on
"Lizard Mansion".
This grand piece of Real Estate comes equipped with a
light, logs, pond and rocks.
Adi called me and said: "Come see my amazing Lizard Cage".
So long story....
This is Tara and Adi and Jr.
in our back yards(a gully between our backyards) hunting lizards.
Which has become an important past time.
I even caught one of the fast little buggers. WITH A TOWEL!
Adi was so impressed...She couldn't quit praising me.
And later that evening (different shoes).
The Mother Duck said:
QUACK QUACK
QUACK QUACK
Yeh... Jr.'s feet are like paddles!
We bought him these Crocks size 10-11.
He will be 2 next month!
Tara is the best MOM in the world. She entertains her kids like crazy doing the funnest things!

No comments: