Thursday, August 21, 2008

Robin's Salsa

This Salsa is Great! It is my Sista's Recipe.
She makes th best Navajo Tacos with Rhodes roll dough!
This Salsa Recipe makes a lot! So it is good for a crowd.
1 Small Bottle of Fat free Zesty Italian Dressing
1 Can Black Beans(rinsed)
1 Can Pinto Beans(rinsed)
1 Can Corn(drained)not pictured
1 Onion diced very small
1 T minced fresh Garlic(or to taste)
1 Can chopped green Chilies
1 Bunch Fresh Cilantro(chopped)
Juice from 1 Lime
4 Cups Tomatoes(diced)You can use all fresh or all canned.
(I use 1/2 fresh and 1/2 Canned because I'm LAZY that's why!)
2-4 Avocados chopped
Tabasco to taste(I use about 1 T)
Salt and Pepper to taste(I use a lot...like 1 T each.) These are the ingredients above.
I also added fresh minced garlic and corn.
You can add a salsa mix, or taco type seasoning
or whatever to Dr. it up for your taste.

Combine all ingredients adding Avocado last. Fold in gently.

I had to add this Pic. Because I love the pop top can! So easy!

GOT TOMATOES?????????

We like to stock things in our pantry storage that we can actually rotate and use. Yes....tomatoes is one thing we use a lot.

We like the scoop chips.

DIG IN!

No comments: