Thursday, October 30, 2008

Was I Speeding Sir?

I have a tendency to have a lead foot!
But not usually at night! I was leaving Las Vegas last night,
Oh...about 9:00(which is early for me). There is road work on the freeway in the city. It had just opened up to open highway, I kicked it up a notch and started up the road, when there they were red and blue flashing lights. OK, that is annoying because he was speeding too in order to be behind me! I was a little hesitant to roll the window down, but I did just a little, to hand out my drivers licence and registration (I know the routine). The highway patrol officer said he clocked me going 91. I cannot imagine that I was going that fast! But maybe for a split second. So he even wrote the ticket for 91 in a 75 and wrote the charge of $300. URRRRR! I just am so mad at myself!

No comments: