Sunday, October 12, 2008

Preparing for our little Stella!

I love this Picture.
Jesus preparing this baby for it's journey on Earth.
Our little Stella will be here soon.
I will be so thankful and happy when she is in our arms.
Lindsey is looking pretty ready.
The Dr. has moved her due date up some.
She is going every 2 weeks now.
Read about it on her Blog.
I love my grand babies more than
I could have ever imagined I would!
They are so precious!
I want their lives to be so perfect.
It is sometimes overwhelming.
The responsibility to teach them to do what is right.
How Heavenly Father must feel when he looks down on his
children and feels the pain of their mistakes.
Abuse, or sadness in their lives.
I guess he sees more clearly the big picture.
That this life is but a grain of sand on the beach of eternity!
To see the purity and innocence of little babies
just makes you want to live more righteously.
To be with our families forever!

1 comment:

JEREMY & JENNY NELSON said...

dang look at you poppin out post left and right..