Sunday, October 12, 2008

Trick or Treat

My grand kids and friend Mei Li have been practicing Trick or Treating.
They go out the garage door then ring the front door bell and yell
Trick or Treat!
There is only one problem with this fun.
They have pretty much cleaned me out of my Halloween Candy.
Adi said "Grandma, I need a bigger sack".
So I got her one. Adi, Tae and Jr. went home with quite a haul! Tae and her darling friend Mei Li. My Halloween Door Swag. and Taelynn. Top of Swag.
I have dropped some serious cash at this place!
When my children were teenagers,
I would send them to the car while I checked out! (so they wouldn't tell their dad how much the damages were)!
It is on 2576 E Charleston Blvd. Las Vegas, Nev.
Go there!
You will love it!
If you want new Christmas tree ornaments, Christmas tree, wreaths,
Christmas ribbon,
Any Holiday Decor. Swags, whatever they have it!
It is inspiring!

No comments: