Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Getting ready for the Holidays!

Deep Cleaning the house, getting ready for the Holidays.
These pictures made me laugh!
I needed that!
This one is for you Tara!Stupid
Seriously!
Ok....here are a few great recommendations:
Toledos Carpet Cleaning: 680-0170
Window Cleaning: 632-4176
I do not have my house cleaned on a regular basis,
poor me, I have to do it myself!
But I do love clean windows!
These guys even cleans all your mirrors inside!
Streak Free!
Clean Windows makes your whole house feel cleaner doesn't it?
I have never really had to clean my carpets before grand kids!
Well and of course because we move every 2 yrs.
We are now past the 2 yr. mark....
I am sure we will stay put for awhile until the market recovers!
I am having cleaning ladies come this week,
I have had them clean before on occasion,
and I do not know what they clean the Toilets,
Showers and Sinks with,
but they stay spotless forever!
I am excited! (funny what excites a woman)!
Clean Toilets, Showers, Carpet and Windows!

No comments: