This was really fun and fast!
They have this rotary blade that
fits your rotary tool, that is like a
meat tenderizer tool. ????
Like a notched circle.
1. Trim fabric to desired size.
2. Round corners. (I used a plate as a guide).
3. Use plate and ruler to rotary "punch" hole all
the was around the blanket.
I went in too far. So around 1/4" would be better,
4. Single crochet all the way around in each hole with 1
chain in between each.
5. Go around again double crochet 3 times in1st gap, single crochet
in second gap. 3 dc in next gap, sc in next gap........continue around
every other one a sc, the other everyother one 3 dc.
and wa la! You are finished.
I just made up the crocheting part, You can too!