Sunday, June 6, 2010

Ready for a Vacation!

The below having been said...... You will find me in this chair until June 20th. With Intermitten dives into the turquoise blue! JK We are actually going to be cruising on: Freedom of the Seas. I think this will be our 5th cruise. We have cruised the Mexican Riviera once. Eastern, Western and Southern Carribean... this will be the 3rd. Alaska once. 3 times on RC 2 on Princess. I LOVE both. We will be doing some diving on the palnacar reef. Our second dive in that area. I am excited to get away and breath in some ocean air! Hope there is some funny Karaoke! My Favorite! Supposed to be stormy. I Hate thunderstorms on the ocean! We are also going to tour the Kennedy Space Center. Should be interesting. Looking forward to some R AND R! In other words: Call Michelle at: 1-702-604-0120 She will be taking care of the Cake biz for a couple of weeks. Any of your cake, cupcake or cookie needs will certainly be met! Thanks so Much!!!! Heidi

No comments: