Saturday, November 13, 2010

Burp Cloths

 I saw these.....
ONLINE!
OF COURSE!
I bought Wal-Mart
Cloth Diapers above.
I was talking to my sister...
She also saw them somewhere
and ordered some softer diapers
on-line.
Funny that we were doing
similar projects without
conversing!!!

 This is what they look like
for you lucky moms that
never had to experience them!
 I decided to put a ruffle on mine:
I learned this trick recently:
LOVE IT!
You just zig zag over
crochet thread, or dental floss...
etc.
Then leaving enough at the ends
pull to ruffle.

 I pinned the ruffle onto the
diaper and added the ric rac.
Then with a zig zag stitch
sewed the trim on in one
step. 

 Not a Happy Helper!
I just used some scraps I had,
but they will do the trick.
The diapers are super absorbent.

My sister said she was sewing 
a strip of fabric down the center.
That will be cute!

ROBIN:  
Will you post a comment 
where and what diapers you bought?

1 comment:

Robin said...

See my above comment for info...