Saturday, October 17, 2009

WOW! I was really behind!

I was SO behind on blogging!
But when I went to blog our cakes..
I can see why I have had no time to blog! I just love these faces!
They all found a pair of my glasses.
They think they are pretty funny!
This cake turned out really pretty I think. Pictures just do not do the cakes justice! This cake had 2 tiers that were a shimmery gold, which I do not think you can see in the picture. We airbrushed the gold on them. This cake was Red Velvet with Cream Cheese filling. Before the flowers and after......
We have been making these fun
crystal fountains and Chandeliers.
It was much prettier in person too.
This cake was really fun.
The pink really popped.
I liked the monogram.
I actually got to see the family
when I dropped off the cake
which I do not normally.
That was cool!
It was fun to see their reaction
and know that they loved there cake.
This cake was Hummingbird(banana pineapple)
with cream cheese filling and frosting.
This cake went to Lake Havasu.
We did not place the name and stars.
We did give a diagram of where they went.
We matched the invitation for
a sweet 16th birthday.
This cake took me a gazillion hours!
It was fun though.
Find: The saddle, fishing pole, bowling ball,
Dance outfit(prime time dancer), the suitcase,
gloves and shoes (dancing), horse shoes,
flower arranging, and purse.
Cleo was our chapperone on a trip
to Hawaii. We were there 1 month
with the rebbelettes when I was
17ish. So fun!
I should post a picture of that!
I was almost cute then.
What a neat lady Cleo is!
Made cupcakes
and sheet cakes too.
Birthday cake for 2 yr old ALLIE.
Vanilla cake with Pink Butter cream filling.
(I think)
What a cute little girl who loves Dora.
This was a 1 tier wedding cake that
she brought me her flowers from
the out of town wedding and had
me place them on the cake for
a celebration here.
Oh Well!
I guess we HAVE been pretty busy little baker bees!
I will post this weekends cake's soon!
Our favorite to date coming!

No comments: