Saturday, October 3, 2009

This week at Icings:

I loved this cake!
It was for John Micheal and Maree Shaw
I have known and LOVED John since
he was about 5ish.
His mom Tara is my Friend.
We matched the wedding colors,
They are having black flowers and
Peacock Feathers.
We pearlized everything
to give it a nice look.
This was ALL styro so they
could have it at both receptions.
I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!
Jennifer made the Beautiful Flowers.
They were charcoal with a turq and ?
luster dust.
Lime centers.
They wanted a topsy turvy fun cake.
I hope they liked it!
These birthday cakes were for twins.
They were turning 1.
I had to take pictures of all
the cute decorations the mom
had really put a lot of effort into
making this day special!
We used their Napkins and Plates
as inspiration for the cakes and cupcakes.
Queen of the Jungle
and
Kind of the Jungle.
You can find the collection on-line.
I think she had bought them at:
So Cute!
Izzie's cake was striped inside.
We call it Zebra Cake. Choc and Vanilla
Symon's cake was Chocolate on one tier
and Vanilla on the other.
The Cupcakes were Pumpkin Chocolate Chip
with Cream Cheese Frosting.
I was glad I took these pictures.
Sometimes when you deliver
you can't get a good picture.
The lighting or whatever.
This Cake was Pumpkin Chocolate Chip
Chocolate with Chocolate Fudge
and Lemon with Fresh Strawberry Filling.
My daughter ordered this cake for
Courtney Glendening Orton
She just had a baby girl
Linley.
Courtney and Tara were roommates in Phoenix.
She is a really nice girl.
She is a News person, anchor person?
I have enjoyed watching her on TV.
Congrads!
This also was for a 1 yr. old.
Myra.
She is an adorable little girl
in my neighborhood.
We also made a small
smash cake that matched.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Heidi-
I LOVE all of the cakes (as usual) you just keep wowing me with every cake!
I must apologize, every time we pass each other I don't realize it is you until we pass-since there are two or three other cars like yours up here-so I am sorry if I look like a jerk waving after the fact!!
Talk to you later!