Friday, October 30, 2009

Kids say the dangest things!

Tending my grandbabies is always a treat!
They say the funniest things!
I was tending Gab and Stella last night.
As Shaun and Lindsey were leaving
Gabby said: "Bye Mom....be nice to your friends".
When she says Mom or Gramma her lips come clear
out on the a's and o's. It is so dang cute!
Stelli would not settle down to sleep
which she always lays right down in
her crib and goes to sleep.
So I told Gab to go in and see if
her bottle had fallen on the floor.
So off she went saying.
"I am coming to help you
Baby Sister Stella Jane".
She said we were going to have
a Tea Party and I had to do what
she said.
We are having Blueberry Pie,
Cheese Pie and Apple Pie.
I just LOVE those little girls!
I tended Jr. and Adi this morning,
I was not up, (of Course) so they
got in bed with me and we turned on
cartoons.
Jr. was whipping me with a slim jim.
Adi is a monkey and was climbing to the
top of my Bed and jumping down onto
the mattress, which she always does.
Needless to say, Gramma has to get up!
Adi wants to know everything, and figures
it out. She made the videos on the computer
without anyone showing her how.
She drug the faces into their places and played it.
She always has really amazing ideas!
She was asking Tae:
"If your mom marries Brian....then her name
will be Jentry Erica Smith Gil.
Your name will be Taelynn Gil".
Tae seemed to be thinking pretty serious
about that idea. So i said...."you can decide
if you want to be smith or gil Tae, it's not a big
deal. Then Tae said: "I haven't decided yet".
But seriously....why was Adi thinking about this?

No comments: