Friday, October 30, 2009

Little Voices

My favorite thing is my grand babies voices!
Stella's is real deep and a little hoarse.
She says Da Da and Ma Ma and No.
Gabby talks so sweet and her lips jolt out
on different syllables. When she says like
Gramma, it comes out Grammau.
Jr. has a sweet little boy voice.
He loves everyone and loves to
give and receive affection.
Kisses, Hugs, Pats.
Adi does not like to hug or touch much,
but sometimes she will rub up and down
my arm or snuggle.
She is a firecracker like her Mom.
I call her sassafras.
She LOVES her Mom and Dad.
And is a mommies and daddies girl.
Tae is the oldest and the most mature by far.
She is quiet and sweet and talks like an adult.
She loves everyone in the family and wants to spend
time with everyone.
She gets her feelings hurt really easy and is very
softhearted. She LOVES to cuddle, anytime anywhere!
I love these little people! I love their voices and the
things the think and say!
What would life be without them??????

No comments: