Monday, July 13, 2009

My Birthday:

My Birthday started out with my friend Sandi and Jentry
decorating my front yard with
signs and balloons.
Did not get a picture? Curtain(as Gabby calls him)
Curt an Erica
Ken and I Erica, Tara, Darren and Lindsey
Brian and Jentry
Lindsey, Shaun and Stella
Jenny and Jeremy
Prego Erica and Tara
The Fam.
Had a great dinner at Katherine's in Mesquite
Left all the kids home except the nursing Stella.
The sourdough bread and Lobster Bisque is my fav.
The oyster...I could do without next time!
I had 2 medallion filets and crab.
It is called Filet Oscar.
The filet melted in your mouth.
And of course Creme Brulee!
Stella was so good!
She is an angel baby!
We rode down with Shaun and Lindsey.
Because he is my Favorite!
The kids helping me blow out my birthday candles.
Lots of help opening my presents!
The kids gave me this picture of all the grand kids.
I love it!!!!!
Jr. is telling me who everyone is!
My Birthday was a Great Day!
Thanks to everyone for making my
50th so special!

1 comment:

Amy M. said...

Looks like a fabulous birthday! Mmmmmmmm, the food sounds divine! What a lucky mom, to have such a great family. You've done good Heidi.