Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Ken and I on our Mini Vaca:

We decided since our kids were
headed out of town
for the 4th
We would go to Vegas
for the Weekend
and Watch the Fireworks
on the Strip.
But they never happened!
So we spent a little time at
the Venetian Pools
Reading the Charlaine Harris Vampire Series.
They made a HBO Series out of it True Blood.
I have not seen it yet. But the books are pretty good!
Where the Venetian and the Palazzo connect. This is for you kids! Embarrassed? Our room.
Kendall said this is my TV
He gets the other ones!
Our View of the strip......
Waiting for NO FIREWORKS!
Kendall taking in a little golf.
Kendall at the Pool
Ken and I at my Not so Favorite anymore
Tequera Canonita.....
They took my favorite Crab Salad
off the Menu! URRRR!
The 10th floor of the Venetian.
Pools and Wedding Facilities.
The pool attendant brought me 3 towels!
Made a pillow for me with one.
Nice!
10th Floor
We dined at the Canaletto.
Italian.
It was really good.
Had a nice time.
Thanks Ken!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The Bella Suite at the Venetian is our favortie-isn't that what room you had? It looks like you had a great time-even without fireworks!