Friday, July 3, 2009

Gabrielle

I have to write this down before I forget:
Gab slept over the other night.
She was fighting sleep. (like her Dad)
I was laying down by her.
She said: "I'm Hungry."....
She knew I would not ignore that.
She Said: "I want some peas and some Broccoli....it is SOOO Good.
My tummy hurts cause it's hungry".
I said: "Peas and Broccoli? Are you serious? I have Peas".
So she ate some peas and a lunchable.
The next morning Robin (my Sister) brought her a pizza factory salad with an assortment of peas, broc, oranges, pretzels, corn, etc.
She loved it.
She gagged the other day when I gave her a taste of Cotton Candy.
She actually spit it out in the sink.
Shaun and Lindsey have always feed her really healthy.
I took her to the store....I tried to buy her some cookies, cupcakes, donuts, no she wanted some fresh Blueberries! I had the deli wash them for her and she ate them while we shopped.????
That has always been her favorite food.
So I went to take her home, I was heading that way but still way far away from her house, she said from the back seat: "Are you taking Gabby home"?
I said: "Yes"
She said: " I want to stay with you Heid".
She is such a Love!

2 comments:

Robin said...

Gabby would starve at my house LOL! She is the sweetest little girl. We love you Gabrielle!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I love this tiny woman!!!!