Sunday, June 28, 2009

Palazzo

I had to make a Delivery to LV....so Shaun got me a room at the Palazzo.
Beautiful Hotel!
The last time I stayed here the Lobby was decorated different.
They must decorate the Lobby Different for Different Seasons?
The View from my Window of the Wynn Golf Course and Pools.
I always ask for a room off the strip side!
A lot Quieter!
My Fav! I always open the Black Out draperies and curtains from Bed in the morning. It makes me feel so important! He He!
Room Service is impeccable at the nicer hotels!!!!
Look at this beautiful food! I watched:
He's just not that into you.
Nice Evening Alone!
This is obscene to Blog....
With these pictures after my last post.
Do you ever wonder....
Why me?
Why do I live here and
enjoy so much?
We are so blessed!

2 comments:

tarac said...

pride comes before the fall - the departed

Creating Night Owl said...

Well I better enjoy the pride then huh!
I love you! Hope you are having a great time!