Monday, June 29, 2009

Fun at Grandies:

We all went to my Mom and Dad's for Carson's B-Day.
The weather is so nice in Parowan this time of year!
How do you know you are a redneck?.....
You play the game "the running of the Ducks"!
Everyone bet on which duck would swim first.
Quack or Quacker A**
Chasing the Ducks into the yard. My favorite place to be! With my Babies!
Getting ready for the Duck Run!
Gabby's Hat
Tae and Juniors Hat.
Adi's Hat"s"
The kids making Hats with Erica and Robin.
I had a hard time getting high enough
OK...let me rephrase that!
I had a hard time being tall enough...
to take a picture of the hats the kids made for
Shaun and Colby.....They are both 6' 4" or so!
The cousins eating lunch.
Shaun's Girls. Lindsey, Stella and Gabrielle.
The kids all had the best time!

No comments: