Monday, April 20, 2009

COUPONS

THIS ONE IS FOR ROBIN!

NOT A REAL COUPON>>>>JUST FOR EFFECT!

My sister Robin laughed her head off when I told her
I was going to a coupon party.
Yea....A Coupon Party.
This cute girl comes and shows you the
tricks to the grocery game.
It is really interesting and
teaches you how to save money at the
Grocery Store.
This cool web site that tells you
where and what coupons are a
great deal that week.
They kindof do the work for you.
You can build your storage
by stocking up on what is a great deal.
Something we all should be doing.
I am really going to give it a shot!
I spend way too much on groceries!
I am having a party....
Nothing to buy! Nothing to join!
Just Fun and Learning!
You are all invited:
April 28th
7:00
My House
You can E-Mail me for more info>
I will even bake you some cupcakes!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm coming, mostly to eat! Love ya!

Is there a class on how to save when shopping online when you shouldn't be???

Stucki's said...

Count me in!! I need to learn about this coupon thing better:)