Monday, February 9, 2009

Weekend of Fun with the Grandkids

I should never put this on my blog.
But it's about saving memories...not looking presentable right?
Adi and Jr. did my Hair and Makeup.
I really was needing some help!
Adi tied a ribbon around my head and then tied a big roller under my chin.
Jr. applied some mascara and lipstick. Both a little off the target.
I just love them both so much. They are hilarious.
Jr. keeps saying hate. He then gets in trouble.
So now when he blurts out I Hate.......then he stops, thinks and says NOBODY.
I Hate......Nobody.
Adi and Jr. stayed over then Tae and Gabby stayed over.
Gabby is also sooo funny!
She loves to sleep over.
She is so easy to have too.
We played Animal Rescue.
I put stuffed animals aroung the house in bad places
like the dryer, caught in doors and cupboards,
stuck in couch cushions, etc.
Then I radio for Animal Rescue.
When I said there were some animals in trouble,
Gabby got sooo worried.
She wanted me to hold her, and would not let me put her down.
Tae is at such a fun age too,
she plays right along with whatever I come up with.
We drug a mattress into the theater room moved some chairs around.
Transported lots of pillows and blankets.
Went to the Red Box.
Watched Princess and Space Buddies.
It was so much fun for all of us I think.
We slept in there...which was fun too.
Kendall was pretty upset with us taking over his man cave.
He put it all back together first thing Sunday.
With threats of locking it up.
Kill Joy! I had some cheese cake cupcakes that were underdone, so Jr. decorated them for me.
Tae and Gabby went to Primary with us.
I had a fun weekend.
Pretty tired today!

2 comments:

janece said...

So I looked at the picture "WHAT THE HE___"before I read the comment....okay so I get it now but I truly thought you have lost your freakin mind for a minute. I need your phone #'s call me. 680-1006

Unknown said...

What fun grandma you are? BTW...you look too young to be a grandma. Fun to catch up with you and your kids! I remember them as being so little. Can't believe how time flies!