Thursday, February 5, 2009

FUN WEEKEND PLANNED>

Maybe I should not jinx myself! But Gabrielle called me from the Plazzo in Vegas. They have a 2000 sq. ft. Suite that is just sick I guess! (In the good sense of the word).
I am going to go stay with them tomorrow night! I can't wait!
They have 2 bedrooms, 2 jacuzzis, TV's everywhere...should be fun.
I will have to take my camera.
I have stayed at the Plazzo before.... But I don't ever get upgraded!
Last year Tara, Jeremy and Laura, Sandi, Stephanie,
Lindsey and I took ALL the kids to Mandalay Bay.
We all got separate rooms....But Tara got upgraded to a two bedroom suite.
It wrapped around the end of the hotel. It was Huge.
A Entry, Dining room, Living room Kitchen,
Two Bedrooms, music speakers throughout, the works!
We were all jealous!
The pool area at Mandalay
has a wave pool, beach entry pool,
lazy river, Jacuzzis, snack bars, it is really fun.
I love the Food at the Venetian
which is right next door to the Plazzo.
I will probably order room service though.
I am going to tend Gab and Stella while
Lindsey and Shaun go to a Concert.
I wonder if it's Motley Crue
Darren and Tara
are going to Vegas Fri. and Sat.
I am going to come home and tend for them.
They are going to Motley.
WHATEVER!

2 comments:

Sandi said...

Hello my friend. we got home late last night. Have a great weekend, im so jealous!!!!

Anonymous said...

Too bad!!! Dang for both of us. I'm a 24 hour cow and didn't want to risk Stella gettin real mad! She has been giving me a little attitude when I think she is asleep and attempt to take the boob out.
Thanks for offering your services:)
YOu are the bomb! Next time for sure!