Tuesday, February 17, 2009

BUSY!

I hate that I have been too busy to blog! My cake business has really taken off. I am so excited to get started! I have spent SOOO much $ on supplies, tools, fun gadgets, etc, but hopefully I can make a profit sometime in the future! Kendall is so supportive. He want's me really set up to be efficient. We are looking for a commercial size ref and freezer, if anyone knows of one. I guess you have to spend money to make money? It is really fun so far! Hope I keep enjoying it this much. The public can be interesting to work with. I love cooking and baking! I hope everything works out like it is in my head!

6 comments:

Jill said...

You are SO amazing Heidi! You'll do great for sure! You inspire me to go out there and try new things! Thanks for being such a great friend!

Sandi said...

I would have to agree with Jill, you are amazing and I am so gratful to have you as a friend. I wish I could see you more like the old days!!! Love ya! lets do lunch soon

janece said...

YOU GO GIRL!!!!!

Stucki's said...

You are so TALENTED and AMAZING Heidi!! You are going to do so awesome! I wish you the best:)

Anonymous said...

You used to blog. I'm sorry you are soooo busy. You try to conquer the world everyday.
I am so bummed that I haven't seen any of your cakes. I hope you are taking mad pictures to blog one day or put on your site.
Get some rest soon would ya?!

Anonymous said...

Oops, guess I should have looked at your site before I asked about the cakes. They are amazing!!!