Tuesday, September 16, 2008

DIET DIET DIET!

Ok...Now that I have booked our Cruise, the diet has began! It may not hurt that my mouth is weird right now, due to my extensive dental work. My friend Dale-Rae ratted on me to Dr. Andruss and told her that I was the devil. That I make cupcakes and take them to people. Thanks Dale-Rae! No more cupcakes for you! I have really got to buck up! Ok I am accountable now. I have said it out loud. Tami, Teri and Wendy....NO MORE CRACKER BARREL! Janece, Tara and Teresa...NO MORE OLIVE GARDEN! Keep me on track! How much weight can I lose in 45 days?

3 comments:

JEREMY & JENNY NELSON said...

I'm on board...we are going to exercise EVERY DAY!

Sandi said...

So how is the diet going! What tips do you have for me?

JEREMY & JENNY NELSON said...

By the Way sorry i screwed up your blog... I hope you can fix it! :)