Sunday, June 1, 2008

Tea Party Bridal Shower

My amazing wonderful brother is finally getting married!!! We had a tea party for Erica's bridal shower. It was really fun. Erica is so great and her mom came clear from Missouri. We are excited for Curt and Erica. They live in LV.
Here are some fun pics from the event:

This is Tae making play dough cakes the night before the Tea.

Say that fast ten times...

We had fruit and veggie trays cheese and cracker trays.....
Grandma Karens famous Ribbon Sandwiches Grandma Karen getting into the Cupcakes Key Lime Cupcakes Oreo Cupcakes with Oreo Frosting Oreo on the bottom Cheesecake cupcakes with Choc Buttercream frosting and oreo bites on top My Vintage Tea Cups Preview This is a few of my tea cup collection. I had about 50 at one time, but I am down to about 30. When my oldest daughter got married, I collected them from everywhere I could find to have a tea party. I went to swap meets, thrift stores, and antique stores looking for tea cups and saucers. It was fun looking and has been fun using them the last 5 yrs.

No comments: