Sunday, December 6, 2009

SAD FACE!

My husband bought my cake biz today.
Got a good price though!
HA HA HA
I am kind of sad!
I really do enjoy it.
I think I am the only sad one.
My kids are over it too.
If you know anyone that can help
me finish my orders already taken,
please let me know.
I would like to be involved for the
next month anyway.
I have orders until June 2010.
I have lots of equipment too:
Fondant Sheeter
3 door Ref.
20 QT Mixer
Every gadget and tool imaginable!
Fun Stuff!
Leave me a comment or give
me a call. Thanks!

1 comment:

redhed said...

Hi Heidi..are you in Utah? I just happen to be opening my own little cake busines..I will be subcontracting out of a small bakery in Magna. I am interested in some of our equipment. You can e-mail me at redhed66@gmail.com. I have been decorating cakes professionally for about a year and a half. I am excited about branching out a little. I have an investor already..e-mail me and I will email you my cell phone thanks..Misty