Monday, November 23, 2009

Adi Turns 5!

Adi just wanted to hang on her dad.
She is such a daddy's girl.
They love each other
SO much!
Adi had the best party.
Although when I arrived at her house
she was really crying
I said: "what is wrong"?
She said; "My bird died".
I said: "HOW"?
She said: "With my dogs teeth".
SAD!
Gabrielle Jr.
The cake and cupcakes
that I made Adi
Pin the tail on the blow up donkey.
Pinata
Adi and Darren running the Pinata.
Stella
Tae, Me, Gabrielle and Stella
Sandi and Mei Li
Wedding at the Switchback
The florals were amazing
by bloomers.
The heaviest Cake we have
every delivered.
All 5 tiers real cake.
Red Vel with Cream Cheese Frosting
Pumpkin with Cream Cheese Frosting
Key Lime with Key Lime Cream Cheese
Chocolate with Chocolate Fudge
This cake went to Bell Tower
Top real only:
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip with
Cream Cheese Frosting.

No comments: