Sunday, May 31, 2009

This week in Cake.....

This is my Sisters Daughter top left.
She graduated this week.
4.0 Student going on to Nursing.
She is a Cheerleader at Kanab High.
Congrats Nicole!
Their High School Logo is a Star with KC
Kanab Cowboys.
The top tier is Red Velvet with Cream Cheese Filling.
The bottom tier is Chocolate with Chocolate Fudge Filling.
The Cupcakes were Vanilla with Vanilla Butter cream
Also a tray of Red Velvet with Cream Cheese Frosting.
This Beautiful Cake for 2 Beautiful Girls we did on Thurs.
They Choose to be Baptised.
They have been living in Cancun for 6 yrs.
I told them to lean in and look like they were taking a bite....
And she did!!!!!! YIKES!
I am out of here!
Opps!
Cake is real except the bottom tier is dummy. The round tiers are Red Velvet with Cream Cheese Filling The Square tier is Lemon with Pink Lemonade Filling.
Lots of Butterflies!
Very Pretty!
Middle tier is a Dummy.
Top and bottom tier..
White Cake with Strawberry Cream Cheese Filling.
I was really happy how this turned out!
I am getting better at my scrolling.
Practice makes Perfect I guess!
I left before they placed the flowers on the cake,
I will post a picture later with it finished.
Wedding at Entrada.
All Cake, flavor Red Velvet with Cream Cheese filling.
This Wedding was at the Ledges.
Elsha piped the dots.
Beautiful Job!
They are perfect!
All Cake, flavor Chocolate with Chocolate Fudge Filling.

No comments: