Sunday, May 31, 2009

My Funny Grandbabies!

Is this just hilarious!
My family has been spending the weekends in Brian Head.
I have been delivering cakes, so I have not gone up.
Kendall is helping his brother wire his cabin.
My brother has totally remodeled his cabin, floor to ceiling.
Tara and Darrin are building a cabin.
They have the "Camper" up there right now.
They also have their rhinos.... this is Adi and Jr. in the rhino.
Their little faces just look so Smooshed!

Adi and Jr. have a water slide blown up in their backyard.

All the kids love to play on it.

Gabrielle helped me on Sat.
Her and her Dad Shaun helped me deliver cakes.
It took us from 10 a.m. till 6 p.m.
Thanks Guys!
I Love and Appreciate You!
This is Tae at the water park. I am so grateful for happy healthy grand babies!

No comments: