Monday, March 23, 2009

Stellas Baby Quilts

The sister on the right(the fabulous pony tail)didn't want her picture taken.
I finally got Stella's baby quilts finished!
They turned out cute I think.
Now she is almost 4 months old!
She has had RSV
She was sooo sick for several weeks.
I can handle anything usually
but not really sick kids!
Her grandmas Sherril thought she maybe had
lost a couple of pound from the cheeks!
She is better now!
The Cupcake Quilt:
I just winged this without a pattern.
I cut out a big cupcake and sewed it on as an applique.
So when it is washed a lot it will fray out around the cupcake and cherry.
The matching fabrics were so cute.
I put red minky on the back.
The Butterfly Quilt:
I saw this on-line.
I made up the pattern.
I back stitched the butterfly wings like 6 times so
they would never rip off.
I put pink minky on the back.
Snuggle my Baby!

4 comments:

Sandi said...

they turned out so darling!

Jill said...

Heidi ... is there ANYTHING that you can't do? I swear, you are the most talented woman ever!

Love ya lots!

Unknown said...

and you sew too? really...I am amazed!

lucky grandkids!

Amy M. said...

I love the quilts...simple amazing!Sheesh, not only do you cook...but sweing too. Man, I need to get in gear. Miss seeing your sweet face.
Amy