Saturday, March 21, 2009

BEAUTIFUL!

This cake really turned out pretty!
We Used Black Fondant on the middle tier and
White on the top and bottom tiers.
Mostly Cutouts and piping.
The horizontal stripes were tricky!
The diamonds are edible sugar diamonds.
The Cake is Red Velvet!
It will be so pretty cut!
Really Red
I added A Lot of Red Food Coloring to the batter.
My Husband built the stand with metal and wood.
Really sturdy!
The pipe goes clear up through the middle.
Boomers put on the Roses.
They are always Amazing!
Jenny is so much help!
I could not do this without Her and Kendall's Help!
The wedding looks like it is going to be Beautiful!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful cake! I love red velvet.

Stucki's said...

Ohh my gosh Heidi.. That cake turned out so beautiful!! I would have a hard time cutting into it:) You are so talented!!