Friday, July 18, 2008

CONFETTI! CONFETTI!

These cupcakes are fun!
Confetti Cake,
I added double the confetti sprinkles.
Vanilla, almond cream cheese frosting and
Topped with yet
more sprinkles!
This pan above went to my husbands work
because they were rejects!
I took these Confetti Cupcakes and
Boston Cream Cupcakes below
to my last day of my Dreamweaver Class.
I hoped everyone liked them!
I am sad my class is over!
It has been really fun!
THANKS KIRBY!!!!!!!
You did an amazing job teaching our class!
I am such a computer spas!
I know it was a challenge on patients!

2 comments:

Amy M. said...

Heidi,
I hope you dont mind that I am checking out your blog. Just looking and hearing about your cupcakes are making me hungry!

KirbyLue said...

Looking at those cupcakes, I want to eat them... AGAIN! Oh, and my soon-to-be-mother-in-law REALLY wants the recipe for the pink icing. I gave her one of the extras. :)
Also, for my wedding I was thinking it would be fun to do cupcakes. Your's always look so good. Could we pay you to do a couple hundred? Email me when you get this. I need to figure out what it takes to do a cupcakes for a reception.