Wednesday, July 30, 2008

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY KEN!

IS THIS THE BEST PICTURE I COULD FIND?????
YEP! SAD!
I guess I could scan one of those cheesy cruise photos.
Maybe, I'll do that.
I am always the photographer,
and when I see a picture of myself I understand more clearly why
I choose to have it that way!
I married Kendall 25 years ago today! Well, me and two kids!
Three months ago as our last child left the nest,
we find ourselves alone,
FOR THE FIRST TIME!
EVER!
WEIRD!
In a good way!
Thank you Ken for being such a great Dad, and a patient husband!
Thank you for always supporting me!
(FOR MORAL SUPPORT AND FINANCIAL SUPPORT!)
It has been a great 25 years!
FYI in another 25 yrs. we will be 74!
I would marry you all over again!
I LOVE AND APPRECIATE YOU SO MUCH!
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

No comments: