Sunday, January 10, 2010

Christmas at the Smith's

Jr. trying to catch Adi Adi carrying her Tiger home.
Tae saw this tiger at Albertsons!
She had a complete meltdown
in the store,
(which she does not do).
I told her maybe I would
get it for Christmas,
but it was $50.
so not just for fun.
For weeks after she kept
saying to me:
"I love you more than
a $50. Tiger.
I DID buy it,
but I had to tell her
that they were out of
them and I had to order it.
That it would not be here
until Christmas Eve.
She was thrilled on
Christmas morning!
I looked over and Lindsey was reading to her kids.
Gabby's little hand was around Stella.
It was just so precious!
See her little had around
her little (bigger) sister.
Cameron and Tae
Gabby Just Loves Me??????
Stella Jane
Sweetest Baby Alive!

1 comment:

Sandi said...

Love all those pics! You win grandma of the year with those animals! Sure miss and love ya