Sunday, October 18, 2009

Cakes this weekend.....

My friend JoAnn is a beautiful photographer!
Look how different the pictures look
when she took them!
This cake was so fun!
An original design.
Lots of fondant swirls,
Piping,
Lots of CAKE!
Sorry I posted so many pictures,
but I could not find one
that did it justice!
Jimmy "Gideon Photography"
took the pics, I will have to
get a nice one from him!
For a beautiful little 1 yr old!
The cupcake had had a few taste's!
I Love it!
These are beautiful children!
This cake and cupcakes
were ordered from my friend
for a Ward Party.
We put a grape vine wreath
around the bottom of the cake.
The cupcakes were Pumpkin Chocolate Chip.
Little pretzels for stems.
The cake had a little squirrel
and a sign that said:
"Silver Stone"
This is a before and after!
Flowers by bloomers.
It was the throw bouquet
that they sit on top of the cake.

2 comments:

Sandi said...

I know I say this all the time but your cakes are amazing! WOW! I sure miss you lots! I am so glad buisness is going great! love ya

brittany said...

heidi! i love that black and off-white cake you did! it is so gorgeous... and big! holy cow. soooo cool!! :)